10.02.2009

New Video: Liberty Clipper Training part 2

Part 2 of Clipper Training without restraint. Here is another pair of horses, a mare and a yearling who has not had any experience with the clippers. Here I play off the "Monkey see Monkey do" effect that is strong in horses. This video shows how I get my horses to be comfortable with clipping without restraint. The foundation of this work is The Waterhole Rituals. This work is done before I introduce anything to the horse they may not like. It encourages trust and confidence. It is the horses idea to engage with me and therefore his opinion of whatever I bring is more curious then afraid. I don't recommend trying this without having the Waterhole Rituals firmly on your horse and if you do not enough experience. Be safe!

FDT


No comments:

Post a Comment