8.16.2012

The New Virtual Clinic Launch

I have been busy cooking up the new Virtual Clinic Classroom! It is ready to launch and I have been busy with new videos that are being prepared as I write this. Some of you are already subscribed to my Classroom and this new Virtual Clinic site will replace the existing classroom. You will receive instructions for how to switch to the new Virtual Clinic Classroom in an email soon.

This is much more then a Classroom. My vision is to provide on going clinic support for those who have attended my clinics. My other vision is for those who would like to learn my Liberty-Line-Mounted exercises in an online "Virtual Clinic" environment and who may not be able to work with me in person. If you do work with me in person, you can still join to get access to the exercise library to practice by yourself.

Memberships are $9.95 a month. Some exercises will be free. Your membership includes a profile and the ability to upload videos of your practice for evaluation by me. You can schedule a personal, individual Skype or Google Virtual coach or you can get in on a Clinic Group call. You can also post comments and questions on videos. Online video chats will be available at scheduled times for Clinic Groups in different time zones. Clinic Groups are based on geographic location. Pay per view clinics and exercises will be available at times if you would prefer to just view a clinic exercise or video without a membership.

If you have attended a Clinic with me, The exercises in the clinic will be covered on the site so you can refer to them again and again. I know how hard it is to remember all the information you learn. It  also allows you to be able to progress to more advanced exercises when you're ready. You'll find it all at the new Virtual Clinic.

Currently, Starting Django will be up which is my Vlog of Starting a 3 year old Friesian colt with my Liberty foundation on to Line and Mounted.  I have also posted my Going Bitless class in it's entirety which includes my Liberty-Line-Mounted progression and some of my basic FUN!damental exercises for Chiropractic and Suppleness benefits to your horse. The Going Bitless Clinic should be considered useful for Liberty rein work and Bitted riding as well. My popular Bridling/Halter game Exercise is also up so there's already a lot to look over. New videos will be added regularly. If you enjoy my Youtube channel and want to learn how it's done, this site is for you.

Another change will be this blog will be merged with my Original FDH Blog so if you haven's already subscribed to that one, take this opportunity to do it now. This blog will be switched on October 1st.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Click here to visit the New Virtual Clinic Classroom.

http://www.fdhorsemanship.com/
http://fdhorsemanship.com/virtualclinic/



No comments:

Post a Comment